This is a page where we keep a list of the current items that we need.
Please only give items that are clean, aren’t torn or have broken zippers.
Our desire is to help people by giving them items that help them get to the next level not reinforce where they already are. Thank You!
We are gearing up for winter. These are the things we need to be able to help people through the Thrift Store.
* Bedding: Blankets, sheet sets (twin & queen), pillows (prefer new).
* Appliances: Coffeemakers, crock pots (2-5 qt), toasters, electric skillets, hand mixers, hot plates.
* Can openers: manual or electric.
* Frying pans, 2-3 qt sauce pots, small cookie sheets, pizza pans, cake pans.
* Dishes: (melamine is good-unbreakable).
* Silverware: (demand for this is high).
* Cooking utensils: Spatulas, flippers, serving spoons etc.
* Towels: Bath and kitchen (lots of demand for these).
* CLEAN AND GENTLY USED WINTER CLOTHING (Please, no ripped, stained or broken zippers).
* Any type of FR clothing: Coveralls, jackets, shirts, jeans (men’s and women’s).
* Jeans (men’s and women’s).
* Black and khaki pants (men’s and women’s)
* Youth, kid’s and infant’s clothing (Winter only, clean and gently used).
*Shoes; (clean and gently used only please) Men’s work boots, with or without steel toes.
* Winter shoes and boots (Men’s, women’s, youth, kids).
*Socks: Thermal and athletic (men, women and children’s) NOTE: Especially men’s.
* Thermal long sleeved winter shirts and bottoms, long sleeved t-shirts.
* Hooded sweatshirts (They are in great demand, they layer their clothes and need the hood for wind protection).
* Warm winter gloves for men, work-type (The KINCO brand XL & XXL), also gloves for women and kids.
* New Space Heaters, (new for safety reasons) small cube type.
*Fans; (small to medium size).
* Rugs for campers, (runners, small to medium in size).
*$25 Gift Cards to CashWise.
****Cash donations are welcome. They are used to purchase items that aren’t donated.
There is also a donate tab on the top of our web page where you may donate with credit or debit card.
You may also donate by sending through the mail to;
Bakken Oil Rush Ministry
P.O. Box 2901
Watford City, ND 58854
Thank you for your support of this ministry. We could not help the people of Watford City without your prayers and support!